An outstanding, full-time opportunity is currently available for an CNC Machinist experienced with industrial sized mechanical components to join a highly stable and expanding organization near the Richmond, VA area. This is an exciting opportunity offering a very generous compensation package and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K plan with company matching and other outstanding perks.
· Majority of responsibilities will include: programming, routine maintenance, and operation of CNC Mills and Lathes.
· Perform quality control for products while operating machines.
Required work experience includes:
· Demonstrated Experience in operating a variety of CNC Mills and Lathes (2 Axis)
· Experienced in manual programming
· Able tounderstand and utilize G coding to operate machinery, without assistance
· Demonstrated experience in the following: blueprint reading, quality control, and CNC maintenance.
· Previous experience with industrial sized mechanical components
Required education/ licenses include:
· 2 year technical school is a PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour